The Valenzano Family

The Valenzano Family

Monday, February 25, 2008

We are now mobile!

We have had a very busy week...
Last weekend when the weather was nice, we took him to the park for the first time. The swings were a huge hit! I sent out some [oh say 40] pictures today of our visit, so check your emails. Man digital cameras are great!
Our little man got it together and is now crawling. Mainly to get to a table to pull up on, or to follow his race car toy. We took a video of it last night, I will try and see if I can cut it down to get it on here somehow.
I have started to go to my first moms group activities. I tried a MOPS group at Dunwoody Baptist, where we got married, last Wed night and that was really nice. We are doing a dinner with them this weekend. This is only a 1x a month group though.
I also joined an online moms group for the area of Atlanta that I live in, nwatlantamommies, and we went to our first playgroup this weekend. It was great, and I think that may have spurred on the crawling a bit, he would go for a toy and another little one who could crawl would get it first, so I think our little man just needed some competition.
Carl had a good first week of work. We spent most of the weekend shopping around for new shoes and clothes for him. He no longer needs to wear steel toed monsters, so we got some nice new shoes at REI.
Well that is all for now.

No comments: