The Valenzano Family

The Valenzano Family

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Job Update

Hello all, for those of you who do not yet know, I have left my position at The Simpson Organization and have moved back to Cox. I am not back with AutoTrader, but with Cox Enterprises, they own ATC, but I am working for the Cox Media Group within Cox Enterprises, just a few blocks up from where I used to work. I am still part time, working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The commute is much better and it is easier on Carl and my parents as I now get Alex to and from them each day. I am also only a few blocks from his school which he attends on Tues and Thurs mornings. The job is much more in line with my work experience and I am working with a few people who I used to work with/for at ATC.

He loves school now, has wonderful teachers and a great group of classmates. I am excited that I will now be more available to attend his class parties with my new location.

Hope everyone is doing well and having a great beginning to the new year.

No comments: