The Valenzano Family

The Valenzano Family

Friday, March 21, 2008

Travel

Grandma, Grandad and Mommy took Alex up to Kentucky for a few days. He did wonderful in the car. Slept pretty much the entire way up and back. He was friendly and not afraid of anyone while we were up there and enjoyed all the attention he was getting. He got to meet some of his great aunts and uncles and some cousins he had never met before. We got some good pictures that were included in what I sent out this morning. Following our return trip, unfortunatly, my aunt in DC passed away. So my dad and I headed up for the funeral, which was very nice.

Alex had his first St. Patricks Day last week. We got him dressed in his Irish shirt and green socks and got out the camera - what a ham, he was all smiles. Here are 2 of my favorite pictures. I am still trying to catch back up after being away for a while both at work and at home.


No comments: